Hey Folks !
As today is the first day of the war and we all are set to GO, I want to share some small but useful tips . The first and foremost thing one should always keep in mind before starting the weight management is that that "Obesity is a complex problem and there can be no shortcut to weight loss!" You do not gain weight overnight and it is unlikely that you will lose it in one go. So better be lighter but steady and consistent. You have two and half months in hand, which is sufficient to get your dream (waistline) come true .
- RICE IS FATTENING AND SHOULD BE LIMITED / AVOIDED WHEN TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT
- VEGETARIANS CAN'T BUILD MUSCLE.
- SKIPPING MEALS IS
TO LOSE WEIGHT. A GOOD WAY
- DIETS BASED ON SINGLE FOODS (i.e. THE CABBAGE SOUP OR EGG DIETS) ARE THE BEST.
- YOU ALWAYS GAIN WEIGHT WHEN YOU STOP SMOKING.
- BANANAS AND POTATOES ARE FATTENING AND SHOULD BE COMPLETELY AVOIDED.
- ABDOMINAL EXERCISES REMOVE FAT ONLY FROM YOUR MIDSECTION.
- LOW-CARBOHYDRATE, HIGH-PROTEIN DIETS ARE THE
TO LOSE WEIGHT. BEST WAY
And the last, but not the least,
Churan can really help !!!!!!!